IMR: 1997: NovemberThe first days of my life to hit the web, and what days they are. I turn 23, get married, start lamaze classes and muddle through mid-terms. One of the fastest-moving months ever -- one I'm glad I buckled down and recorded.
- "He gave us the rings. Our wedding rings."
Entry. Sunday, Nov. 9
- Byerly to head marketing at HPU
E-Mail. Thursday, Nov. 13
- "We should keep in better touch from now on."
E-Mail. Friday, Nov. 14
- "What is it about a wedding that changes one's life?"
Entry. Monday, Nov. 17
- "The next thing I knew, we were pronounced man and wife."
Entry. Wednesday, Nov. 19
- "My wife, Jennifer. It still sounds foreign to say, or to type."
Entry. Thursday, Nov. 20
- "The envelope was labeled, 'Apply for this job or die!!!'"
Notes. Friday, Nov. 21
- "I had my chance, and wasted it."
Entry. Monday, Nov. 24
- "Yep yep yep... we've got cats."
E-Mail. Wednesday, Nov. 26
- "We were, hands down, the youngest couple there."
Entry. Thursday, Nov. 26
- "Maybe our child'll write book reports on it."
Entry. Sunday, Nov. 30
< PREVIOUS · YEAR INDEX · NEXT >
|© Ryan Kawailani Ozawa · E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org · Created: 9 November 1997 · Last Modified: 6 April 1998|